A PAUSE FOR SAFETY, AND A PIVOT TO THE FUTURE
- The Ohio Department of Health has launched a free COVID-19 help line. Ask questions 7 days a week from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634).
- From the World Health Organization: When to use a mask and how to properly wear one.
- From the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: How COVID-19 spreads
- From the CDC: Steps to prevent illness
FAQ & ANSWERS
1. What will happen to memberships that were unable to be used during closure?
Memberships that were purchased for 2019-20 will be valid in 2021 for the duration of months the museum was closed during this time. More details to come.
2. What if you had a scheduled tour doing the months the museum was closed?
If you had a scheduled tour during the time of closure, please get in contact with Lois Wolf at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange another time to visit the museum.