Below, you can find all sorts of different things you can do around the area! Have fun!
- SHORESandISLANDS – Official website of the Lake Erie Shores & Islands Welcome Center.
- Milan, Ohio – Official website for the village of Milan, Ohio, Edison’s birthplace.
- Milan Area – Pictorially celebrates the Milan, Ohio Lifestyle – over 2200 beautiful photos, very informative.
- Sights and Sounds of Edison – Dealer in Edison memorabilia and phonographs, custom wood horns and phonograph and horn repair.
- The National Trust for Historic Preservation – Milan, Ohio was named one of a Dozen Distinctive Destinations for 2002.
- The Milan Museum – The other museum in Milan; a complex of 7 buildings with local history, a world-class glass collection and more!
- Discover Ohio – State of Ohio sponsored site with resources for historical and recreational activities in the local area of Edison’s Birthplace Museum.
- Ohio Historical Society – Official web site with information on many historical sites and museums.
- Ohio Lodging Rentals – Resources for local bed and breakfast establishments, cabins and cottages, condominiums, country inns, and hotels and motels.
- For additional hotels in Milan check HotelsCombined.
- Cedar Point – The roller coaster capital of the world!